Spring Is Coming 65 Days
On this cold January day we have only 65 Days left until spring arrives, are you ready? No one knows what is store for the next 65 days and neither does the ground hog that may or not see his shadow. The trees and bulbs are getting their necessary cold so that they can bloom. Put out plenty of bird seed so they can make it through the cold winter
©Ken Wilson Gardening Whisperer 2016
From Vines to Wines
The complete guide to Growing Grapes and making your own wine
From Vines to Wines by Jeff Cox Reviewed by Kenneth Wilson “The Gardening Whisperer”.
This review is prepared to be on www.Gadeneningwhisperer.com . This book was edited by Julia Rubel and Nancy Ringer. This first book was written in 1989 then rewritten in 1999. Printed by Storey Books. It is copy written by Jeff Cox in1999.
- Jeff Cox is the author of 17 books on food, wine, and gardening.
- He’s hosted two television series–Your Organic Garden on PBS and Grow It! on HGTV.
- He’s been the restaurant reviewer for the Santa Rosa (CA) Press Democrat since 1993.
- He was the managing editor of Organic Gardening magazine through the decade of the 1970s.
- He’s written a column for the San Francisco Chronicle, and is contributing editor of Horticulture Magazine and The Wine News.
- He writes frequently for Decanter, an English wine magazine.
- He’s a member of the James Beard Foundation and the Association of Food Journalists.
- He’s won many awards for his many endeavors.
- Jeff has a degree in journalism from Lehigh University, has raised five kids, and lives with his wife Susanna in Kenwood, California. “
Written about Jeff Cox on his website Jeff Cox Publishing
This book is now in its 5th Edition Starts with the basics and works forward. Continue reading